It's that time of year when the evenings get a bit chilly and the sun buggers off earlier and earlier, but you know what? I love it! Autumn is my favourite time of year, I was built for snuggly blankets and stick to your ribs food.
So with that in mind I've cut up an old duvet and made some pretty slip covers to make them look snuggly and inviting.
The first was made using vintage bed linens I've been collecting for a while, the design for the front panel was all graphed out and measured to a tee, very unlike me, but it paid off and looks fab.
The second lap quilt cover was made by using the hand sewn hexi patchwork that I made earlier in the year, I backed it with another vintage bed sheet that ironically is a printed hexi patchwork design..... It made me smile.



No comments:
Post a Comment