Tuesday, 3 August 2010

So talented....

A huge thank you to Pennib from MSE for this stunning watercolour of Maisy....It's utterly gorgeous and I'm very much looking forward to having one of Amber too.
They're going to be Christmas presents for the girls and I'm sure they'll be cherished.
Thanks again Penny - What a very, very clever lady you are!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow ,thats fantastic,I used to paint in watercolours ,landscapes and seascapes,But I couldn,t do faces .
    That looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Toni, you're making me blush!! So glad you love it....Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Thanks for comment on my blog, to get rid of the extra bit what you have to do is increase one stitch each row, but not the double, eg:
    dc once into first stitch and then twice into next stitch, next row, dc once into TWO stitches, then dc twice into next, you keep increasing the single stitch TWO, THREE etc. each row. Have a look here for a great pattern, it's easy to follow too: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-bag.html
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete